It's May 1976, the United Kingdom is just weeks away from its hottest summer since records began and the Welsh national football team are battling for a place in the semi-finals of the European Championships. These are bizarre, surreal days.
Despite being 2-0 down from the first leg, Wales were determined to beat Yugoslavia at Ninian Park to reach the finals in... Yugoslavia, of all places. The task was tough, but their preparations were nothing short of perfect due to the tracksuits they were wearing for the big occasion.
If you liked this tracksuit, you might be interested in all the others in our series so far:
- No.11: Borussia Mönchengladbach (circa 1976)
- No.10: England (1986)
- No.9: Argentina (1978)
- No.8: Derby County (1978)
- No.7: Coventry City (1978)
- No.6: Brighton & Hove Albion (1983)
- No.5: Arsenal (1989)
- No.4: John Bond special
- No.3: Leeds United (1974)
- No.2: Liverpool (1977)
- No.1: Slovan Bratislava (1976)