This time, it's 'Gentleman' John Devlin, creator of True Colours volume 1, True Colours volume 2, the True Colours website, but NOT - and we can't emphasise this enough - NOT Cyndi Lauper's 1986 hit song 'True Colours.' He's good, but he's not that good...
On this podcast, we've got the usual round-up of Kit News, not to mention a review of the kits of Euro 92. As ever, though, we have a Kit Off vote where you can choose your favourite from three related football shirts.
The details on how to register your vote can be found below, meantime, we invite you to listen in to the Football Attic Kit Podcast by subscribing to us on iTunes or downloading our podcast here. Enjoy!
KIT OFF - POLL CLOSED
This week's theme was 'Forgotten Away Shirts', and the result was as follows:
1st: Shirt A - Tottenham away 1977-80: (44%)
2nd: Shirt B - Everton away 1988-90: (34%)
3rd: Shirt C - Man City third 1998-99: (22%)
Total votes: 143. Thanks to everyone that participated in the Kit Off!
During the Kit News section of this podcast, we referred to a number of new kits. You can find images for them by following these links:
- Bastia (third) 2016-17 by Kappa
- Shakhtar Donetsk (away) 2016-17 by Nike
- Bolton Wanderers (away) 2016-17 by Macron
- Leeds United (home) 2016-17 by Kappa
- Liverpool (third) 2016-17 by New Balance
- Arsenal (away) 2016-17 by Puma
- Galatasaray (home) 2016-17 by Nike
- Manchester United (third) 2016-17 by Adidas
- West Ham United (commemorative) 2016-17 by Umbro
- Manchester City (away) 2016-17 by Nike