Monday 5 May 2014

Attic Kit Collection Book - Now Available!

It's been a long time coming with many many MANY weekends spent photographing kits, editing said photos and then writing stuff about each one, but it's finally here!

The finished product is a 98 page hardback featuring over 200 different kits (almost my entire collection).

At present there's only a few copies available and will be done on a first come first served basis. If by some miracle those sell, I'll see how many extra copies are needed and order some more, though I think I've only got a few more days to do so, so be quick!

The price is £29.99 + P&P 

Not cheap I know, but that's economies of scale for you...

UK Postage is £3.90 2nd class or £4.30 1st class. If you're outside the UK, I'll give you a postage quote before you commit.

So, if you want one, fill in the form below and I'll contact you to sort out payment etc.


UPDATE: Please note these are now Sold Out!


2 comments:

  1. You guys going to produce anymore of the publication?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No plans to at the moment, but then I've said that several times before so watch this space :)

      Delete